How to Drive People Insane
Submitted by Jeanette K.
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car and point a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. (Don't disguise your voice.)
- Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. (This is especially effective if your boss is the opposite gender.)
- Send e-mail to the rest of the company to tell them what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."
- Put mosquito netting around your cubicle.
- Insist that your e-mail address be xena-goddess-of-fire@GHC.com
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
- Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
- Send e-mail message that advertises free pizza, donuts, etc., in the breakroom. When people complain that there was nothing there, lean back, rub your stomach, and say, "You've got to be faster than that."
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write "for bribes and favors."
- Reply to everything someone says with, "That's what you think."
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
- Dont use any punctuation
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Ask people what sex they are.
- Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
- Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
- And the final way to drive people crazy ......... send this to everyone in your address book 5 times, even if they sent it to you.
Click here to return to The Liberator's Blasphemous Humor: liberator.net.